Focused Sessions - $400
Good for preparation for a challenging negotiation; getting new perspective on a tough business or leadership related issue; insights to apply to adjusting to a new role is in another country or managing a team from another country
Sample session topics:
- I have a challenging negotiation and want tips how to approach.
- I am facing a tough business or leadership problem and want to get a new perspective.
- I took a role in another country or managing a team from another country and want insights how to be effective.
Jumpstart Package - $1400
Best when take a big new leadership role and want to know how to focus time and energy; have new international responsibility and want to transition effectively; preparation for an important negotiation and need strategic support.
- I took on a big leadership role and want to focus my time and energy to develop an engaged organization.
- I have international responsibility and want on-going support to make be effective.
- I have an important negotiation and want on-going strategy support.
Change Package - $2400
Great choice when leading a diverse organization and want on-going support on attracting, retaining and developing leaders; taking on diversity, equity and inclusion responsibilities and want on-going advice in these efforts; transitioning to a new career and want regular support.
- I lead a diverse organization and want support on attracting, retaining and developing leaders at all levels.
- I took on diversity, equity and inclusion responsibilities and want advice to make my contributions effective.
- I want regular insights as I transition from one career to a new one.
- One (1) 1-hour session
- Session will occur within 14 days of purchase
- Four (4) 1-hour sessions
- Sessions to be used within 2 months
- Up to 3 additional sessions available for $350/session
- Eight (8) 1-hour session
- Sessions to be used within 3 months
- Up to 4 additional sessions for $300/hour
*Willing to work within budgets for Not For Profit and organizations in alignment with my core beliefs.